Monday, May 11, 2009

Back to the land of blogging...

This is Maisey giving me "The Look" as we call it in our house.

Okay, I'm back. I've taken a long, long break but I've decided to return. I'm not sure yet what I'll return and blog about, but it doesn't really matter because I've decided to return. Aren't you all so happy - actually anyone who was even reading this has probably stopped because I've been gone so long but - come back, come back. 

I'm not sure where to start in recapping the last 5 months or so, but I did just read a good book. It's called "Thirteen Tales", check it out if you're into reading.  I'm also really loving the TV shows Survivor and The Amazing Race this year. Maisey is getting so big and talking and running around and almost ready for nursery!!

Well, that's all for now.  I just happened to act on a sudden urge to post. Hopefully that urge hits me again sometime soon.


10 comments:

Lila said...

Hey! I 'm glad your back! Maisey is getting so big! She is so cute. I love the piggy tails.

Ann said...

Welcome back! Maisey is darling and she looks just like you and John both. Glad to know you're still alive...

The Crowley's said...

I can't believe how big she is. Its like if i don't see her she stays stuck in my mind at the same age when i last saw her. hope you are doing well!

HeatherB said...

Maisey looks so much like Erin to me in that picture. What a doll. Are you going to be in Utah at all this summer?

April said...

Finally! :)

Sarah said...

I read Thirteen Tales last year during finals - it's good, huh? So many twists and turns in it; I couldn't put it down. Cute picture of Maisey!

Jenner said...

hey lisa, glad to see a new post from you! hope you are doing well!

Alicia said...

I can totally see your face in Maisey's! Glad to have you back. :)

Becky said...

Hey Lisa! Okay so delayed response, but you guys are thinking of moving to Utah?? For what and when. Yes we are back in Happy Valley... so come on out! PS-- your little girl is so stinking cute! Becky (Russell)

Starley Family said...

She's adorable. I can't wait to see Sarah tearing it up in nursery...