We're not exactly sure what that business involves, but in the meantime...
Monday, January 31, 2011
Going Private
Hey all, I'm going to put my blog to private so if there is anyone out there who still wants to check us out let me know asap so I can add you to my readers list.
Who needs privacy?! Oh, well. As long as you let me in, I guess I'm cool. I wish you lived closer to me. I think we could be best friends. :) lac1107@aol.com
I'm the worst about checking people's blogs and even worse about keeping up our own blog but I just got on and would love to keep up with you guys! Add me too please! sarahjringer@gmail.com
19 comments:
morganpryde@yahoo.com
Hey! I love keeping up with you and your cute family. nstucki@gmail.com
Add me please. Brookewendt@gmail
ambercrowley519@hotmail.com
shmegmeg@hotmail.com
Yes, please!
kimdubois@gmail.com
whitneyshafer@gmail.com
Who needs privacy?! Oh, well. As long as you let me in, I guess I'm cool. I wish you lived closer to me. I think we could be best friends. :) lac1107@aol.com
shanbeltram@gmail.com
blackettfamily@yahoo.com
parknlark(at)gmail
I may start blogging again someday :) Add me in. heatherbrady5@gmail.com
I may start blogging again someday :) Add me in. heatherbrady5@gmail.com
Sign me up! Hope you are doing well.
Guess I should leave an email. claymerrill@hotmail.com
schmath@yahoo.com
I'm the worst about checking people's blogs and even worse about keeping up our own blog but I just got on and would love to keep up with you guys! Add me too please! sarahjringer@gmail.com
Please add me!
jkmcline@gmail.com
Post a Comment