Maisey just after she was born.
Maisey at the hospital - does anyone else recognize the feet blanket?
Maisey with her hospital beanie on.Here are some pictures of the baby. I'll try to add more later but as soon as I got these on the baby woke up. I am trying to feed her while I do this but it is just not working. Maybe after a couple of kids I'll be able to multitask better!
5 comments:
what a cutie. i think she looks like john! i'm glad you put a pic of you before you had her, such a cute pregnant girl!!
I love seeing these pictures. I haven't seen those before. So fun!
She does look like John. I love new born pics. She is so cute!
Hey you. I haven't seen you for awhile. Cute baby!! I like her name too. Send me your e-mail so I can put you onto my permissions list. If you want. cavebunch@cox.net My blog is cavebunch.blogspot.com Hope to hear from you soon!
She is so adorable, I hope she is just the best baby!! can you believe I am doing this again.
Let us know the next time you are in Utah!!
Jill-W.
Post a Comment