We're not exactly sure what that business involves, but in the meantime...
Thursday, February 21, 2008
My sister-in-law!
My sister-in-law April, is so funny! She knows that I have been procrastinating my blogging and that just does not sit well with her. She helped me set this blog up but since then I haven't done anything. I kept telling her to wait to post that I had a blog until I did more with it, but she knows me too well, she know that I may never have done anything with my blog. We could have been sitting here with two lonely pictures for months. Because of that she decided to publish it on her blog that mine is available. It worked - here I am blogging. You win April - I am blogging! Thanks for the kickstart - I'll try to be better about this! If anyone has any helps or blogging tips - let me know!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
13 comments:
YEA!!!! Great Job!! Sorry though... I had to do it!!! :)
Now... get us some cute pictues of Amazing Maisey!! :)
Yay, Lisa!!!
Keep up the good work. Just write about anything and post a lot of pictures and we'll all love it! I'll be able to feel like we're tight again! So exciting!
It's not only fun to read but it's so pretty. You are very clever with your background designs. You should put your roast beef recipe on your page. It was amazing!
Hey Lisa! Welcome, welcome. I have been thinking a lot about you lately. I am wondering how that little baby is doing? We love pics so take ann's advice and even if you don't have much to say remember that a picture is worth a thousand words...
This will be fun to see all your posts!
Lisa,
I have been meaning to email you but haven't gotten around to it. I am glad you started a blog. Post some pics of Maisey. I want to see how big she is getting.
I don't even know what a blog is...but I love the idea!! And I agree with your friends...get some pictures of my wonderful great niece!! Oh yeah..and add a few of you and John...see you this summer. love ya...sheri
yeah its great, i don't so like the word verification to leave a comment but thats just because i am lazy other than that i love your blog-looks great! amber
Hi Lisa, this is my first experience with a blog, thanks for the education. Hugs, Aunt Janice
Lisa you are now a true yuppy.
yay! i'm so excited to see you on here! i should come to sac to visit my parents sometime and come and see you. i'll give you a ring when i do. :) so does john work for PGP like the rest of the gang?
Yea for Lisa! I had to be kick-started into blogging by my sister too. I was advertised on her blog (hehehe). You and yours are beautiful as ever! Wish you were closer! I'll keep peeking in on what you're up to so make sure you keep this updated. You're free to visit mine as well! Luv ya!
hey Lisa!! I am so glad that you joined the ranks of the blogging world. it is very addicting once you get into it, and so fun to keep up with everyone. our blog is nateolsonfamily.blogspot.com.
also, i only have your old BYU email address, so i need to get your new one. i think whit has it, so i will try to get it from her!
BTW, your little girl is so precious! can't wait to see more pics!
Post a Comment