Monday, June 16, 2008

Our Bathing Beauty





I couldn't help but post the pictures we took of Maisey in her swimming suit. She was actually looking at the camera and since this never happens I had to show the pictures!

3 comments:

April said...

Oh it is so fun catching up on all your pictures! I have been waiting for awhile and then all of a sudden, a ton show up! YEA!! :)

Maze(sp?)is just to dang cute! i love her little flower suit! Can that girl get any cuter!!!!

By the way, you look way to good for having a baby 6 months ago... I am jealous! :)

Anne Estelle said...

Well good morning Maisey! Haha Those are adorable pictures! It's too bad we couldn't get her to look at the camera like that on Sunday:)

-KJ said...

She is so cute! I love babies is swim suits. Their big bellies are the best.

Way to go on the Costco umbrella. Those are fabulous!

OK, and you look so good in a suit too! Holy grail. Bounced right back, didn't ya!