

So I've continued my crafting. I added a crochet edge to a baby blanket and matching two burp cloths. I have such a love-hate relationship with crafting. I love the end result - in fact I even love the process. It's starting the project that almost stops me completely. I have such a hard time starting the projects I want to complete. Hopefully I can just jump into it faster and get to the parts I enjoy!
6 comments:
Very cute! I love to crochet with yarn, but I've never tried doing an edge like that. Good work! I was just telling Clayton today "I should figure out a day of the week to do crafts" and he just laughed because I'm sure I've said that a thousand times!
Wow!! Those look great...especially with that crocheted edge. Way to get crafty. I wish I could crochet then my stuff that I make would look way better.
Wow, Lisa, I'm impressed. :) I've got a love-hate relationship with crafts too, only I get a bunch of them started and can't seem to finish them! Good luck with the next project, whatever it may be. :)
You are so crafty! These look great. For me it's finishing the project that's the hardest part. For example, I have a cross stitch of half a wedding cake that I wanted to give to Josh and Becky on their 1st wedding anniversary! Hmmmm....
https://www.cekaja.com/info/10-oli-mobil-terbaik/
So crafty!
https://www.mashel.me/2019/03/solusi-membuka-usaha-di-era-digital.html
Post a Comment