Monday, March 10, 2008

New Haircut & Wolverine

Maisey's hair looks kind of like Wolverine in this picture - you've gotta love it!

So I got a new haircut last week. It's shorter and darker. I'm liking it so far - we shall see. Here is Maisey looking kind of scared but showing off her awesome double chin!






20 comments:

Kim Dubois said...

Cute hair, Lees.

Tenille said...

Maisey has way more hair than Braxten does. I am jealous. I have always wanted a baby that had a head full of hair. She is such a doll. I think she looks a lot like John.

-KJ said...

Cute hair! On the both of you!!! Your hair grows so fast. I swear I have been growing mine out for the last 6 years! I love being dark, but I think I need to go back to blond so the weather will stay warm here. Isn't that how it works?

Sarah said...

I love your new haircut! It looks great. The pictures of Maisey on her changing table are adorable. She has such a set facial expression that she shares with the camera! Keep posting pictures--Jeff and I love seeing them!

Leslie said...

I love the Wolverine hair. You should see if you can get Maisey and your husband to have the same hairdo.
I asked Jenner if we can go on a group coupon shopping trip. So we'll have to check the calendar!

Rachel said...

I thought you looked different at the park but figured it was the sun glasses. I really like it. I need a change really bad!! my last 2 haircuts have been super ugs.

nikki said...

I love the haircut. I want to be brave and cut my hair...

April said...

Maisey's eyes are just so fun to see. All that she thinks about or feels can be seen through those cute eyes of hers... she won't be able to keep a poker face ever in her life...such a cutie pie!

Love the new do!!! :)

Jenner said...

love your new hair.

Anne Estelle said...

So cute!! I loved seeing her on Skype a little bit ago with John.. She is getting so big! 6 more weeks and then I can see play with her all the time:) Love you guys!

The White Clan said...

Lisa Malan???? This is Kacey Adams. Your baby is super cute!!!! And I love the hair. Always nice to get a new look after having a baby.

Alicia said...

Hey Lisa! I found your blog on Lindsay Folkman's site...what a cute little girl! And I love the picture of you pregnant. You're one of those pregnant women we all wish we were like...skinny from beginning to end. :) I'm excited to see more blogs!

thedavisdays.blogspot.com

Whitney said...

Lisa! I found your blog from Lindsay's. How fun to see what you are up to. Your little girl is adorable! I love all that dark hair she has. Wow!

Kerry said...

Today has seriously become the folk dance reunion for me! I just found 4 new blogs! I am so excited to see you and your darling baby girl! Yippee! I can't say enough how much I love the blogging world!

Valerie said...

Double chins should be the new fad. They never go out of style. Only thing is that they are only 'cute' when your are less than three feet tall.

Mary said...

Lisa and John,
I came across your blog through April's..sorry I was being a blog stalker!! : ) And Lisa, just so you know I'm not some random person...I was good friends with John in High School. Anyway, I just had say hi and tell you that Maisey is SOOOO cute. You guys look like you are doing well!! Congrats on your cute baby!! Take care!
Mary

Lindsay said...

love her super big eyes! she's gorgeous...with a very appealing double chin.

The Normal Mormon Husband said...

Thank you for the link to my blog (MormonHusbands.blogspot.com)! I am glad you enjoy it. I saw that one of my readers was referred by my site from your blog, so I thought I'd check yours out.

Just for the record, Maisey looks awesome with the Wolverine do. Wolverine is my favorite X-Man for two reasons: 1) I went to Hunter High School, home of the Wolverines. 2) I was a huge Red Dawn fan as a teen-ager and still get chills when I think of C. Thomas Howell yelling, "Wolverines!".

Later,

NMH

Ann said...

Ahem. Apparently you have not learned all of the rules of blogging yet. One of the rules is that you have to post more than once a month, and I do believe you are coming up on your one month mark. So play hard or go home..or whatever.

P.S. Yes, you and Maisey are lookin' good.

Lisa said...

Ann - I know I am a total blogging slacker. I think about blogging every day and then i just don't do it. Thanks for the smack down - I'm on it!