Sunday, December 6, 2009

Christmas Around the World

This is a shout out to all my Folk Dance friends. I so wish I could have been with everyone this weekend at the Reunion show. I'm sure it was amazing. I loved my time dancing with the team and all the experiences and memories I had and made. So just FYI, that's me up there in the new poster swinging around with my legs sticking out. Fun times!!

3 comments:

HeatherB said...

I remember going to one of your shows in Provo. It was so fun. I even remember you in that costume on the poster. What a great experience you had. I'm sorry you couldn't make it to the reunion. Living far away sure has it's downsides :(

Alicia said...

We so missed you Lisa! I wish you could have been with us to joke around at rehearsal, eat at Cafe Rio, and play cards at night. Good times, good times. :) I think your picture with Dallon will be one of those that lasts for years to come!

Anonymous said...

Would love to have known you and seen you dancing in those days! And to get on a poster, WOW!