Saturday, April 26, 2008

The Happiest Grandma


Is this not the happiest grandma you've ever seen. This was taken the first night we were in Vegas. Maisey is lucky to be the only grandchild for a few more months. Thanks for being so great mom - we love you!

6 comments:

April said...

So cute!! That is a great picture!!!

-KJ said...

Very cute. Your mom looks exactly the same!
So who else is prego? If you say Abby I am going to die! All I see is a little 8 year old!

Lisa said...

Kjersten - you guessed it.Little Abbi is pregnant and due in August with a girl - can you believe it? She's all grown up!

Lila said...

When you first told me you were pregnant, my first thoughts were of your Mom. When you told me you were moving my first thoughts were of your mom. I know she just loves on that baby. Your mom is so awesome.
And Abbi too! Congrats! It will be really nice that Maisy has a cousin to play with a family events and to keep close to. My kids don't have any cousins on my side and it makes me sad. We have a couple on Travis side but they live in the midwest and east coast. I miss Avery having them as playmates.

-KJ said...

Oh. My. Gosh.

Starley Family said...

Wow I didn't know Absters was preggers! How fun! I can't believe she's going to be a mom already. Wow!!! How great Maisey will have a cousin her age.