Well, better late than never, here are some pictures from our trip to Vegas. Most of my family had never met the new baby so we took about two and a half weeks to go home and visit. We had such a great time being with the family. We actually had the entire family together for one weekend. Erin introduced us to the wonderful world of guitar hero - she is really good and I really miss playing with her. It would be fun to have that here but I think I would officially lose my husband. Every time I turned around in Vegas he was in the back room rocking out.
We also got to visit with my grandparents and Aunt who came down from Utah. They wanted to see their great grandchild. This baby sure can get people to do a lot of things for her. I also got to use a Valentines gift from John that had been sitting around - a gift certificate to the spa at the Red Rock Hotel. I got an exfoliating massage, which turned out to be pretty much the same thing as a scrub (I had been trying to figure out whether to get a massage or a scrub and I ended up getting a little of both). It was super relaxing, except for when the masseuse (a woman) trailed her hand along my arm - it was kind of weird. I had to keep telling myself to just ignore it. Anyways - it was a nice treat.
Our trip to Vegas was so fun and we can't wait to go back again!
Our trip to Vegas was so fun and we can't wait to go back again!

Erin & Mom

The happy family

Maisey's first headband.

Daddy & Baby

Bowling Night

Abbi & Travis

John rocking out at guitar hero.

A little love!

Danny & Maisey
4 comments:
What fun pics! Thanks for sharing...
OOhh, love the pictures...It's been so long since I've seen your family...Maisey is super cute and she seems to look equally like you and John. Glad you had fun visiting Vegas. In my opinion, that's all Vegas is good for: a VISIT! Ha Ha
Really cute pictures! I need a Vegas trip!
That's a really cute shot of Danny with Maisey. It's fun to catch up with your family!
Post a Comment