Thursday, September 4, 2008

More from the Utah trip...

I have been really trying to get caught up on my blogging since I let myself get 3 months behind. Go figure the day I post about my Utah trip, a few hours later my mom sends me 50 more pictures so here are a few more that I liked.

My grandpa caught in a great laugh! You can't plan pictures like that! The three preggies - my sister, my cousin, my aunt - they have all already had there babies, can you guess what order they had them in?
My little family after church.
Grandpa and Grandma
My dad giving his typical picture look
All of my Grandparents children and their spouses. All of the grandchildren (almost, not only are we missing a few of the grandchildren, two of the spouses, mine and my sisters were noticeably missing - they were out riding four wheelers!)

So if you are wondering about the babies my cousin had her baby first, then my aunt, and last my sister. All are healthy and beautiful!

3 comments:

Anne Estelle said...

Lisa I absolutely love all the pictures you have been posting!...and the ones you sent in the email! You seem to be getting a hang on the blogging thing :)
I will do my best to send email updates of my life at byu:)
Love you guys!
oh, and congrats on the new babies in the fam!! So exciting!

HeatherB said...

I love all the pictures. Especially classic Doug. Now that is the Uncle Doug I know and love. I can't wait to see pictures of Abby's baby. Are you guys coming to the family reunion?

Jenner said...

wow you have had a lot of trips this summer!